As you’re probably already aware, your canopy top won’t last forever. Whether it’s because it’s faded or tattered, you’ll eventually need to replace it with a new one. The good news is that choosing a new patio cover in Houston, TX is easier than ever. Nowadays, canopy tops come in high-quality styles and stunning colors, and are made of durable materials. This post will teach you the basics of what you need to know about choosing a new canopy top:
- Style: The style you choose for your canopy top replacement is one of the most important factors. You don’t want to choose a style that’ll look awkward atop your patio or even clash with the rest of your yard. Nowadays, there are tons of options for canopy styles, from traditional to more eclectic styles that’ll give your patio a unique look.
- Color: Again, when choosing a color, you have a lot of choices. When buying a new canopy, be sure to pick one that’ll look good in your yard and match well with your home. Unless you’re really trying to make a statement, you don’t want your patio shade in Houston, TX to clash with your house.
- Material: Replacement canopies come in a variety of materials, from durable and water-resistant polyester to metal. You can’t really go wrong in this department, because regardless of which type you choose, it’s bound to look better than that faded and torn canopy you have right now. Pick a material that’s right for your budget and the look you’re going for in your canopy!
What are the benefits of replacing your canopy top?
People wouldn’t replace their canopy top if it didn’t offer a number of benefits over replacing their patio altogether. Here are a few reasons why our customers come to us to get a new patio shade in Houston, TX:
- Save money: It doesn’t take an economics degree to know that replacing your canopy is likely to be much more affordable than putting up a new patio or carport. As long as your structure is stable, you can rest easy knowing that replacing your canopy is a suitable alternative compared to putting up a whole new patio.
- New look: Why build a new patio when you can transform the look of your backyard by simply replacing the canopy top? Talk to our experts today about switching up the look of your property with a brand-new canopy.
- Better protection: That old and tattered canopy top isn’t protecting you from the sun and rain as well as it used to. That won’t be a problem anymore when you replace it. A new canopy made out of high-quality materials will keep you comfortable in any weather.
Don’t buy a new patio shade in Houston, TX from just anyone—be sure to shop at ABC Awning Company for your next canopy top. We offer the widest selection of replacement tops, carports and much more to suit all of your residential and commercial needs. Give us a call today to talk about your ideas for a new canopy, and we can give you a quote for your project.